Using the HPC Systems
If you have not used a High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster, the Linux operating system or even a command line before this is the place to start. This guide will get you set up using the University’s clusters (Bessemer and ShARC) fairly quickly.
- What is High Performance Computing?
- Getting an Account
- Connecting to a cluster using myApps (web browser)
- Connecting to a cluster using SSH
- Tips for working with MFA
- Transferring files
- Job Submission and Control
- Activating software using Environment Modules
- Choosing appropriate compute resources
- Installing software to the clusters
- Hardware-accelerated graphics rendering (qsh-vis)
- Jupyter and JupyterHub
- HPC Gateway Service